Acceder program (Access program) for training and employment of FSG is recognized as a success at national and European level, when it comes to social and work integration of the Gypsy community.
However, the Foundation was striving to excellence: it was time to review their strengths and areas for improvement, together with an outstanding team of FSG professionals. The objective was to be closer to companies, a key pillar of FSG strategy.
• Concept of the initiative: Gente Profesional (Professional People)
• Dialogue and co-creation workshops with companies
• Drawing Conclusions and Commitments for the next future of Acceder
• Presentation ceremony of the initiative and commitments
• Editorial and graphic content at the website
• Documentaries Vidas profesionales (Professional Life) with workers of the Gypsy community