Trina had a necessity to promote the brand concept "A more natural attitude to life", increasing the tangibility of the company's value-added proposal and carrying out awareness campaigns among the relevant sholders groups.
- Identification and management of relations with the different stakeholders groups involved in urban vegetable garden.
- Setting up of a temporary urban vegetable garden in the Plaza Callao, in the centre of Madrid, in order to bring the concept of vegetable garden to the city centre and attract the attention of children, adults and senior citizens alike.
- Setting up a permanent vegetable garden nursery in the Trina offices and forging a long-term agreement with the city council of Madrid to set up a collective vegetable garden in the environmental education centre "El huerto del Retiro" (in the largest park in Madrid's city centre).
- Callao vegetable garden: almost 12,000 visitors.
- Retiro vegetable garden: 3,365 visitors and workshop attendees.
- Workshop open days with interest groups: 40 invitees and 4 coordinators.
- Conversion of Trina into a permanently active brand name in an area as singular as the Retiro park.